Automated Logic San Antonio, Austin, & Rio Grande Valley has brought leadership, innovation and order to the complexities of building control throughout Central and South Texas for many years. This coupled with our commitment to service and customer empowerment has enabled us to successfully execute our mission of providing control solutions that deliver savings, comfort and ease of use. We can assist you in developing efficient system design and control strategies for both new and existing facilities, we will also help you:
- Successfully balance energy savings with occupant comfort
- Lower your energy and operating costs
- Increase your ENERGY STAR rating
- Help you achieve LEED Certification
- Help you achieve CHPS
Our design capabilities, installations and services include state of the art open technology systems to control and monitor; Building Management Systems, Revenue Grade Energy Metering, Fire & Security Laboratory Control Systems and Indoor Air Quality. Working with a broad spectrum of owners, architects, mechanical contractors, consulting engineers and construction managers, we utilize the latest in facility automation system hardware and software for new construction projects and building retrofits.
ENERGY MANAGEMENT AND SUSTAINABILITY SERVICES:
Our goal is to make our clients proficient in the operation of their system, manage energy consumption, collaborate on any sustainability initiative, and to allow your systems to operate at peak performance. We achieve this by offering the following services:
- HVAC and Lighting Controls
- Electric, Steam, BTU and Water Metering
- Real Time Energy Monitoring and Reporting with Web CTRL™ Energy Reports
- Energy Management Facility Review and Recommendations
- Demand Limiting to reduce Peak Loads
- Re-commissioning of Building Systems
- Demand Ventilation
- Environmental Index for Occupant Comfort Levels
- System and Software Upgrades and Additions
- Customer Training
Developed around proven open standards and web-based technologies, we control and monitor Building Management Systems, Revenue Grade Energy Metering, Fire and Security, Laboratory Control Systems and Indoor Air Quality.
We believe the operation of the HVAC equipment has to be closely integrated to maximize the overall building performance; whereby creating a comfortable, healthy and sustainable environment for our Customers. Our expertise in facility automation allows us to interface with other systems such as emergency generators, fuel oil systems, electrical distribution, and access control. These systems can communicate over a variety of different protocols such as BACnet over IP, over an existing LAN, MODBUS, LonWorks and other third party protocols. All solutions, whether hard wired or integration, employ powerful graphic user interface tools that allow our Customers to see and manage their facility no matter where they are located in the world.
Our Operation/Installation teams will develop an implementation plan and apply the highest level of control engineering to ensure project success and customer satisfaction.
We offer the following solutions:
- Traditional HVAC control systems
- Facility Automation
- Smoke Purge Systems
- Utility Metering
- Air and Water Flow Metering
- Refrigerant and Water leak detection
- Boiler Control System and Relay Upgrades
- CO, CO2 Gas Detection and Control Systems
- Network Infrastructure Design and Implementation
- Building Subsystem Integration