Facility-based strategies for Environmental and Energy Savings Solutions
Automated Logic focuses our efforts on Quality Installations through Quality People, Innovative Leading Edge Technologies, and Ethical Business Practices.
Automated Logic installs and supports an easy to use open-protocol system ("BACnet") tailored to the needs of each facility. This ensures the absolute best value to our customers. Some of our capabilities are:
- Design, Installation, Retrofit, Maintenance and Repair of HVAC controls
- Design, Installation, Retrofit, Maintenance and Repair of Lighting Management controls
- System Integration
- Demand Logging for Trending and Operating Analysis
- Energy consumption analysis and building assessments
- 24-hour Service, Support and Critical Point Alarm Monitoring
- In-house UL Listed (UL508A) Panel Shop
- Green Monitor Display - Helps our customers tell their energy savings story!
Automated Logic also provides FREE Basic and Intermediate level Operator Training on a regular basis at our Branch Office training center in St. Paul, MN to ensure that our customers optimize their Automated Logic investment.
We work constantly to demonstrate our core values of honesty, trust and respect in every relationship. With this approach, we have built a strong base of satisfied customers who have been with us a long time. We hope for the opportunity to earn your confidence as well.
For additional Automated Logic product technical information, please visit the main Product Overview Section
For assistance in writing a comprehensive building automation or lighting management system specification, visit our free, open and non-proprietary tool, CtrlSpecBuilder
For Automated Logic application and facility management solutions, please visit the main Solutions Overview Section