About Automated Logic Corporation
Building automation systems that make sense
Automated Logic is your total energy solutions provider. For more than 30 years, we have been dedicated to designing easy-to-use building automation systems that provide the highest possible energy efficiency, while ensuring occupant comfort.
Through our global team of company branches and independently-owned dealers, we offer industry-leading technology with local, on-the-ground service that is hard to beat.
Technology that supports the buildings of today — and tomorrow
For more than three decades, Automated Logic has provided long-lasting, energy-efficient technology that simplifies building automation.
A few of our technology solutions include:
- Automated Logic's Energy Reports™ and Environmental Index™ that, when combined, offer a complete view of energy consumption and occupant comfort level – while matching sustainable building performance metrics like LEED;
- WebCTRL®, our Web-based building automation system that helps control and monitor energy usage over time;
- I/O Hardware, which has been consistently recognized for its superior performance, design and reliability;
- Connect, which advanced the deployment of third-party subsystem integration;
- ALERT, which broke through conventional boundaries in the delivery of information management technology;
- SuperVision®, which set new standards in Graphical User Interface (GUI) controls; and
- EIKON®-LogicBuilder, a uniquely powerful, universal programming tool that revolutionized the DDC industry.
As a founding member of the BACnet® Manufacturers Association, Automated Logic also was one of the first companies to offer products using our industry’s standard protocol – BACnet.
A commitment to customer support that circles the globe
Automated Logic’s global network of authorized partners includes system integrators with proven experience in building automation, energy management and control. Our team of more than 150 company branches and independently-owned dealers guides customers through the process of designing, engineering, installing and maintaining each of our building automation products.
Our building automation technology is installed in thousands of commercial office buildings, industrial plants, critical mission facilities, healthcare facilities, educational facilities, government complexes, hospitality/entertainment venues and retail locations worldwide. Our clients range from small, family-owned businesses to industry leaders, such as Sun Microsystems, Harley-Davidson, Cisco Systems, UPS, Lockheed Martin, Conoco and DuPont-Merck.
Through our headquarters, near Atlanta, Georgia, USA, and branches and dealers around the world, Automated Logic provides the experience and service you expect from a local company — with the innovation and engineering resources of a global service provider.
Our employees’ passion for customer service is what drives Automated Logic forward and leads us to develop trust-filled, long-term relationships with each of our customers.