Project Control Technician
Location: San Francisco Bay Area, California
Start Date: Immediate
Employment Type: Permanent/Full Time
The Project Technician is responsible for the installation, start-up and commissioning of building HVAC and Lighting automation systems. The ideal candidate has knowledge of DDC systems.
The Project Technician is also responsible for maintaining a positive customer relationship and high level of satisfaction. The person in this position will work with a variety of control systems including Automated Logic, Trane, Johnson Controls and other control manufacturers' products.
Utilize Automated Logic and other control manufacturers' software package to complete graphics, database generation, and system programming for assigned projects. Projects include new construction, retrofit and T.I. projects as assigned. Handles all aspects of the job, including project review, turnover, commissioning and job close out.
Experience in the HVAC controls industry including DDC Systems commissioning, software integration operation, calibration.
- Ability to read and understand mechanical and electrical drawings
- Three years in the HVAC field
- Knowledge of DDC control systems as they apply to the HVAC industry
- Strong communication, organizational, documentation, and problem solving skills
- Motivated to learn and take on new challenges
- Skilled in the use of personal computers and with Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with Automated Logic, Trane or Johnson Controls is preferred
- Able to carry up to 50 lbs, carry and climb at 10 ft. ladder and maneuver in and around HVAC equipment (ductwork, piping, conduit, etc)
- Possess a valid California Driver's License with a safe driving record
- Pass a 7 yr. background check
Whom to Contact
Company: Sunbelt Controls
Name: Brandon Harlan