Service Field Technician
Location: Richfield, OH
Start Date: Immediate
Employment Type: Permanent/Full Time
As a Field Technician you will be responsible for the service needs of our customers. The purpose of this position is to ensure we provide a superior working building automation system at all customer locations.
A focus of this position is on building performance including comfort and energy performance. Although this is not an HVAC service position, field experience is an important part of this position. Training will be provided for energy performance requirements.
- Communicate with customers to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Meet regularly with customer to review building and service needs.
- Perform on-site contract services according to task obligations as outlined in CCG’s Total Care Program.
- Perform on-site service calls.
- Perform calibrations.
- Be able to troubleshoot to resolve customer’s needs.
- Work closely with client to maintain proper scheduling of facilities.
- Be proficient in knowledge of following equipment: VAVs, Exhaust Fans, Unit Vents, AHUs, Hot Water Systems, Chiller Water Systems, and Lighting.
- Monitor customer buildings to ensure optimum performance standards are being achieved. Fine tune systems as new programs as sequences are developed.
- Identify additional opportunities for building enhancements and make appropriate recommendations to customers. (i.e. retrofits for windows, lighting, etc.)
- Stay abreast of industry developments for energy savings strategies.
- Continuously identify areas needing improvement and implement changes to increase effectiveness and productivity.
- Assume additional responsibilities as needed and approved by management.
- Effectively communicate and coordinate with engineering and other company departments as it relates to controls installations so deadlines are met.
- Effectively provide feedback to supervisor for ways to improve the installation process.
- Identify new business opportunities through organization memberships, industry publications and other means of remaining abreast of industry changes.
- Utilize Automated Logic’s Dealer website and stay current on technical data and solutions for existing problems and updates.
- HVAC and/or Controls service experience.
- Competent working with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Self-motivated with the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Extensive overall computer experience.
- Excellent organizational and oral/written communication skills.
- Knowledge of HVAC/Mechanical systems.
- Basic understanding of computer programming language.
- Strong customer service skills.
Whom to Contact
Company: CCG Automation, Inc.
Name: Grace Novak