SMT Engineering Technician ( 2nd Shift )
Location: Kennesaw, GA
Start Date: Immediate
Employment Type: Permanent/Full Time
Familiar with the following types of equipment: Solder paste application machines, SMT pick and place, reflow oven, wave solder, conveyors and board handling equipment.
Familiar with printed circuit assembly techniques, thermal profiling of assemblies, and processing through full assembly process.
Familiar with electronic assembly acceptance criteria and be able to assess output for compliance to standards.
Familiar with preventative maintenance and equipment calibration to ensure high equipment uptime.
- Program, repair and maintain SMT and thru hole assembly line equipment and processes. Evaluates conditions and takes appropriate corrective actions when needed
- Assists in changes to machine programs and processes when needed.
- Troubleshoot and repair Equipment and processes machines to ensure continuous production.
- Ensure processes and machine operation is being performed as intended
- Effectively communicate machine and process issues to rest of staff
- Assist in oversight of maintenance program
- Will serve as technical support for machine and process operators.
- Able to work independently
3-5 years direct experience in SMT PCB assembly equipment troubleshooting and repair
High School Diploma or GED (Required)
Associate Technical Degree (Preferred)
This is a 2nd shift position.
Whom to Contact
Company: Automated Logic
Name: John Burris