This commissioning tool is used by ALC dealers and provides an automated process to verify and report on the health state of VAV and reheat equipment controlled by ALC manufactured controllers. Tool can be used during startups for new construction or retrofits and can also be used as part of a service contract to verify and report on current performance from baseline.
- Ability to automatically exercise VAV terminal units and reheat valves connected to VAV programmable controllers
- Ability to automatically generate easy to understand reports of equipment issues that require resolution.
- Ability to automatically exercise VAV terminal units and reheat valves for all WebCTRL and i-Vu BAS tiers for all VAV controllers
- Ability to automatically exercise of other high volume terminal equipment (e.g. FCU, Unit Ventilator, WSHP) controlled by ALC manufactured controllers.
- Automatic exercise of high-volume terminal equipment controlled by third-party controllers
- Ability to sell ongoing function of the AutoCx capability under a recurring revenue model as part of a service contract.