Ensure the comfort and satisfaction of your guests while keeping costs manageable with our intelligent building solutions to gain better control and a better understanding of operating conditions. By providing a seamless guest experience you can drive the growth of your brand, increase ratings and maintain customer loyalty.
When it comes to intelligent building, every situation is different. That’s why experience is so important. Automated Logic has a history of working with customers in the hospitality industry and providing strategies and solutions to meet a range of objectives.
- Identifying energy conservation measures (ECMs) to deal with rising energy costs.
- Understanding and implementing utility incentive programs such as Automated Demand Response (OpenADR).
- Long term adoption of sustainability (LEED, EnergyStar, etc).
- Balancing energy efficiency with guest comfort.
- Managing indoor air quality (IAQ) to support a comfortable environment.
- Creating a seamless guest experience.
- Ensuring that rooms are appealing to new guests.
- Managing the operating budget and long-term financial future of your building.
Improving the guest experience starts with ensuring a comfortable environment. To do that, you need reliable HVAC controls and building management tools that integrate with all your subsystems, like elevators and security systems, to minimize disruptions, keep everyone satisfied and help lower your operating costs.
Automated Logic helps you make energy savings a part of your strategy. With EnergyReports intuitive dashboards you can use data from occupancy sensors, thermographic floor plans and more to uncover opportunities for improvements that can help lower energy costs and drive the growth of your business.
Send your building’s data to our cloud-based IoT platform to gain a true understanding of all its operations. Our IntelliSuite analytics solution helps you achieve the perfect balance of comfort and cost by delivering insights via apps, analytics, and 24/7 advisory services from our team of experts.
Automatically and securely communicate energy usage information to your utility provider to initiate reduction efforts that can lead to reduced rates and other financial incentives.
The WebCTRL Environmental Index™ tool (EI) offers a simple method for determining both the energy efficiency and occupant comfort level within a building at a glance. This allows you to quickly identify operational problems and take corrective action to achieve sustainable performance.