WEBCTRL® BUILDING AUTOMATION SYSTEM
The WebCTRL building automation system is a powerful web-based platform that provides facility managers with software tools to keep occupants comfortable, manage energy conservation measures, identify key operational problems, and analyze the results.
THE POWER IS IN THE PLATFORM
- Manage all aspects of your intelligent building with our native BACnet controllers, room sensors, and industry-leading WebCTRL® software
- Manage, monitor and control your building(s), multi-site portfolio, or campus from anywhere using any web browser
- Navigate your building easily with intuitive, point-and-click graphical access
- Enjoy full network control, monitoring, alarming, trending, and scheduling from one common platform
- Connect all your facilities, systems and equipment seamlessly and gain centralized control with a single user interface
- Gain actionable insights on energy usage by adding the EnergyReports reporting package
- Deploy predictive analytics with our IntelliSuite Analytics Solution and identify faults and inefficiencies before they become larger issues
- WebCTRL software can be deployed on-premises (you host/maintain software), or in the Cloud (ALC hosts, secures, and maintains software for you)
OUR INDUSTRY-LEADING WEBCTRL BUILDING AUTOMATION SYSTEM IS NOW AVAILABLE AS A SERVICE.
VALMEYER SCHOOLS DEPLOY WEBCTRL CLOUD
WHICH WEBCTRL IS RIGHT FOR YOU? YOU CHOOSE!
|You purchase the server hardware and software, and our Automated Logic Branch or Dealer installs and configures the software on-site||The Automated Logic Factory pre-installs and configures the software on our cloud server|
|CapEx Model: The server hardware and software license costs are paid up-front||OpEx Model: Sold as a subscription service with no up-front server & software costs|
|May require additional server hardware and software be installed on-site, depending on application||Pay for what you use and easily scale to meet requirements|
|Third Party VPN recommended for server-to-network encryption||BACnet Secure Connect (TLS v1.3) used for server-to-network encryption|
|May require additional integration hardware and/or software||Library of APIs readily available|
|Software maintenance, server uptime, and database backups are managed by your IT team||Software maintenance, server uptime, and database backups are managed by the Automated Logic Factory|
|Local Automated Logic Branch or Dealer||The Automated Logic Factory provides direct customer onboarding, while the Automated Logic Branch or Dealer provides local support|
|file_download Download||file_download Download|
Automated Logic’s Cloud-Managed Building Automation Solution Drives Innovation on AWSAutomated Logic knew its customers could benefit from a more flexible, scalable approach to building management. So it sought to develop a software-as-a-service (SaaS) delivery model for its flagship product, the WebCTRL building automation system, which helps facility managers maintain occupant comfort and conserve energy.
- file_downloadSystem Brochure
- file_downloadBuilding Analytics Brochure
- file_downloadSystem Architecture
- file_downloadWebCTRL for Life Sciences Sell Sheet
Our web-based user interface provides powerful tools for facility managers.
Our BACnet Secure Connect solutions encrypt network communications, giving customers greater peace of mind that their building automation networks are protected against cyberthreats.
Get a real-time view of your energy usage and system status with vivid, easy-to-understand displays.
Our fully programmable line of controllers are perfectly suited to a wide range of HVAC applications.
Experience seamless integration with the mechanical subsystems and enterprise-level software applications in your facility.
Explore our growing range of sensors for HVAC applications.
Increase efficiency with communicating smart valves.
Improve building operations and stay productive with powerful programming and commissioning tools.
WE MAKE BUILDINGS BETTERThe WebCTRL building automation system is part of our complete intelligent building ecosystem that provides users with innovative tools for control, management, reporting and analytics from the edge to the cloud.