Home > Products > OptiFlex™ BACnet Integrator
Powerful BACnet Integration Platform
The Automated Logic® OptiFlex™ BACnet Integrator is an integral component of the WebCTRL® building automation system
The OptiFlex BACnet Integrator is a BACnet router that supports routing between any supported BACnet communication types and can execute control programs to facilitate the integration of native and third-third party BACnet devices. It can serve as a BACnet Broadcast Management Device (BBMD) and supports Foreign Device Registration (FDR), as well as DHCP IP addressing.
Key BACnet Features
• Provides BACnet routing between supported BACnet communication types
• High-speed, native BACnet over ARC156 communications delivers high-speed response when you need it
• Supports up to 99 ARCnet controllers and 60 BACnet MS/TP controllers to connect together via the WebCTRL building automation system backbone
• Can serve as a BACnet Broadcast Management Device (BBMD) routing any BACnet broadcast messages directly to other BBMD devices on the BACnet network
• Supports BACnet Foreign Device Registration (FDR)
• Supports Gig-E, 1000Mbps BACnet IP and DHCP IP addressing
• Local Access Ethernet port at 10 or 100 Mbps for system start-up and troubleshooting
• Firmware upgrades can be performed remotely
• Capacitor-backed real-time clock keeps time in the event of power failure or network interruption for up to three days
• DIN rail mounting and screw mounting
1150 Roberts Blvd.
Kennesaw, GA 30144
A Carrier Company
© Carrier text
All rights reserved.
BACnet® is a registered trademark of ASHRAE
LEED® is a registered trademark of the United States Green Building Council®